Sunday, July 24, 2011

Assembly Language Textbook Web Site Started

I have made a minimal web site for the assembly book at seyfarth.tv/asm.  The skeleton is there with a tiny bit of meat - I have links to download the PDF slides for the first 2 chapters along with a brief introduction to the book.

There will be no errata for a few more days - maybe.  I have made 1 sale, so I may start hearing about mistakes real soon now.  I expect to find many corrections during the fall semester and will hopefully incorporate them into an updated book in January.  I will probably spend some more time on graphics.  My schedule this summer was a little tight: publishing a book and preparing slides in about 3-4 months.

You can find my book easily at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.  You can also find the direct link at  CreateSpace using https://www.createspace.com/3651611.

No comments: