Friday, August 05, 2011

Climbing rapidly on Amazon and Google

My book is now number 2 if you search in books for "64 bit assembly" on Amazon.  The number one book is a more thorough book describing 32 bit and 64 bit assembly and it was published in 2005.  I will be happy enough if I remain number 2 in that ranking.

I would like to make it to the first page when searching for "assembly language", but my book needs a second edition to be better than most of the books in that list and some good reviews to climb up the rankings.

I have also made it to number 3 on google when searching for "64 bit assembly language" and number 4 when searching for "64 bit assembly".

The current rankings are encouraging.  My book will be found by most people interested in a book of 64 bit assembly language programming.  Now if I get some good reviews, sales will increase.

You can find my book easily at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.  You can also find the direct link at  CreateSpace using https://www.createspace.com/3651611.

No comments: